SGIN is a collaborative partnership between NB Power, the University of New Brunswick and Siemens Canada.
- Drive and support a smart grid ecosystem for innovation, technology advancement, and research and development.
- Enable the successful deployment of smart grid initiatives in New Brunswick.
What We Do
We help vendors get their products and solutions “Smart Grid ready”.
- We provide a single point of contact for product development and testing
- We provide technical support for research, development and demonstration (RD&D) projects
- We organize smart grid conferences and training events
Who We Support
Vendor technologies at various maturity levels.
- Startups with new concepts to validate
- Established companies interested in integrating their products and services with smart grid solutions
- Smart grid firms seeking to enhance the interoperability of their solutions