Expression of Interest -Atlantic Canada Energy Mission to Europe November 11 – 15, 2019 United Kingdom – France – Switzerland
The Smart Grid Innovation Network (SGIN), working jointly with the Government of Canada and the four Atlantic provinces*, is seeking expressions of interest from Atlantic Canadian companies and organizations to participate in a business mission to one of Europe’s leading events for energy innovation and business. The mission will be centered around European Utility Week, which has partnered for the first time with Power Gen Europe and is taking place in Paris, France on November 12-14, 2019.
This is an unprecedented opportunity to participate with the Government of Canada in EUW&PGE, and a unique opportunity for a select group of companies to showcase their capabilities and solutions within the Canadian National Pavilion at European Utility Week (EUW) in Paris. Value- added activities include participation in smart grid and energy storage roadshows in both London, UK, and Zurich, Switzerland.
Deadline to submit your Expression of Interest is September 3rd, 2019.
*This project has been submitted for funding support under the Atlantic Trade and Investment Growth Agreement, a partnership between the Government of Canada and the four Atlantic provincial governments.
The mission aims to showcase the expertise and capabilities of Atlantic Canadian companies and organizations to increase and accelerate the development of international business opportunities. The mission offers a unique opportunity to meet top-level European energy professionals, form new relationships to conduct business, and to drive new projects forward.
- In-market country and trade mission briefings.
- Full-day energy conferences in London preceding and in Zurich following the EUW in Paris.
- Shared “SGIN/Atlantic” exhibit and Canadian meeting space at the EUW inside the Canadian pavilion.
- Optional small “pod” exhibit space for select companies (extra fee and requirements are involved).
- One access pass per organization to the three-day EUW.
- Access to Canada’s specialized Trade Commissioners from across Europe.
- Matchmaker/consulting services, development of customized business itineraries (in conjunction with business conferences) to meet up to five new business contacts per organization.
- Group logistics support and ground transportation services if required for pre-arranged business meetings and group events.
- Business networking events.
- Access to other Canadian exhibitors.
- Follow-up support by mission consultants and partners.
- Support from SGIN, and provincial and federal partners.
SMART GRID & ENERGY STORAGE ROAD SHOW
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2019
FROM 9:00 AM
EUROPEAN UTILITY WEEK (EUW) & POWER GEN EUROPE (PGE)
NOVEMBER 12-13-14, 2019
SMART GRID AND ENERGY STORAGE ROAD SHOW
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2019
FROM 9:30 AM
Note: individual schedules may vary based on individual travel and event participation.
Applicants will be screened for eligibility and suitability and will be notified of their acceptance in a timely manner. There is a maximum participation of 15 companies and organizations from across Atlantic Canada. Preference will be given to experienced exporters looking to expand their energy-related business with European partners.
$1,000 (plus HST) per organization.
A select amount of showcasing “pods” inside the Canadian pavilion are available for an additional $1,000 on a first-come, first-served basis to Atlantic companies.
Participants will cover their travel, accommodation and meal costs. EUW access passes for additional participants are the responsibility of the additional participants.
Payment is to be made by cheque payable to the University of New Brunswick immediately upon confirmation of acceptance. Fees are non-refundable after August 30, 2019.
To submit your Expression of Interest please complete the application form below and return it to:
David Beauvais at firstname.lastname@example.org (Tel) 506 478-1235
Deadline to Express your Interest: September 3rd, 2019