We’re Hiring: Member Services Lead
Energy Transition, the move from legacy to sustainable, resilient, and smart energy, is here to stay. SGIN is a newly formed national organization with big aspirations. It has a mandate to support its members on their journey to enable a clean energy future in a managed approach. SGIN provides education, technical support, program design services and conference to support its members.
By joining SGIN you will be in on the ground floor of shaping an organization that aspires to grow the knowledge of the stakeholders in the sector, enable interoperable systems of systems to address real world energy challenges, and to advocate to government and non-government stakeholders for Smart Energy Solutions.
Based in the Atlantic Region, the primary responsibility of this role will be to setup and manage the core capabilities of SGIN.
- Champion member recruitment and outreach services
- Lead the planning and delivery of events
- Co-ordinate proposal and funding applications
- Co-ordinate the development of member communications including newsletter and social media content
- Support General administration and bookkeeping
- Degree or Diploma combined with related experience
- 3 years minimum customer relations skills
- 5 years’ experience managing or coordinating membership services
- Minimum of 2 years project leadership experience
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms such as Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Experience facilitating large group client meetings, obtaining client engagement and consensus
- Knowledge of the Electricity Utility Sector, Smart Grid and Smart Energy technologies would be a strong asset
- Previous experience in establishing and running the daily operations in a business environment
- Strong skills in creating high quality documentation deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- French Second Language would be an asset
- Must be eligible to work for any employer in Canada
- Willingness for occasional travel
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and rewarding work.
If you are ready to make the right move, we invite you to join us and apply online here.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted. By submitting personal information SGIN or its agents you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purpose of conducting SGIN internal business.
Reference ID: SGIN – MSL -202101
Contract length: 9 months
Application deadline: 2021-01-29
Expected start date: 2021-02-08