SGIN Call for Board Nominations
The Smart Grid Innovation Network is a network of leaders in the Canadian smart energy sector. By fostering Canada’s transition to clean energy, we will help build stronger, more resilient communities and a sustainable economy.
The Smart Grid Innovation Network supports Canada’s clean energy transition by advocating for the smart energy sector. Through education, vendor support, business model innovation and smart grid technology, we will leverage our position in the Canadian energy sector to create impact. We are dedicated to building a clean energy future for the benefit of all Canadians.
The Smart Grid Innovation Network was founded to advocate for the many benefits of smart, clean energy in Canada. As a non-profit, member-driven organization, we promise to:
- Act as leaders, modeling the changes we work towards;
- Remain focused on providing a benefit to society;
- Dedicate ourselves to open and fact-based information sharing;
- Encourage diversity of perspective in the clean and smart energy space;
- Operate on a non-partisan basis;
- Take a holistic system design approach to solving problems through education, vendor support, technology and business model solutions.
SGIN is looking for volunteers to represent SGIN in industry activities. Seats are reserved for Class A voting members and preference will be given to Energy Champion level members. Please see below for the nomination terms. Please check back for updates as we open each nomination period. For questions about any of the opening listed below, please contact Greg Robart at email@example.com or (506) 292-3601. All upcoming deadlines are tentative and subject to change.
To Submit a nomination, please provide a resume and cover letter highlighting your interest in SGIN by June 1st 2021. Submit your applications to Board Nomination.
Download the information sheet here: SGIN- Call for Board Nominations