SGIN provides pay-to use Service offerings that are available to industry, government and academia. If you are interested in purchasing any of the following services, please email email@example.com.
Product & Technology Support
SGIN has supported over 30 technologies since inception. SGIN supports vendors with technical service needs such as:
Lab and field trials with host utilities, municipalities, or building owners.
Smart Grid helps you with product development and technical challenges. In partnership with Members, SGIN can help with:
- Power engineering challenges requiring connectivity to the grid.
- Design challenges requiring engineering or computer science knowledge/skills.
- Sandbox environment, product testing and services with real utilities
Market & Trade Development Support
SGIN supports all members to promote their local industry in foreign markets. We provide services such as:
- research & analysis, for market intel and trade development
- trade missions
- Facilitating meetings and networking opportunities with relevant companies and organizations, nationally & internationally
Networking & B2B Matchmaking
SGIN member networking and B2B (business-to-business) services facilitate connections and collaborations between businesses in the smart energy sector nationally and internationally.
SGIN & Member Associates assists smart energy companies in identifying potential partners, customers, and suppliers, and to promote the exchange of ideas and knowledge between industry professionals and help enable and implement smart energy projects.
SGIN provides support, expertise, and through its members, consulting services to assist in various topics such as those looking to develop and implement community electrification projects.
Support Research, Industry Collaboration Projects
SGIN Canada can support academia by providing matchmaking support and/or information on funding opportunities, resources, and connections to industry. SGIN encourages industry-academic collaborative projects. SGIN can also offer a path for students to be imbedded into the industry work providing a rich learning environment that is linked closely to industry.
* Academia Support services are priced per project.