- Smart product test benches
- Utility demand response integration testing
- Building energy management test bench
- Public communications network testing
- Testing automation and data analytics
New technologies are making it possible for more customers to take advantage of renewable and distributed energy resources. As more variable energy sources are connected to the grid, utilities face greater challenges in balancing supply and demand while maintaining the stability of the grid. By adding smart grid technologies, utilities can support higher penetration of renewable energy on the system, while also improving its reliability and efficiency—and offer customers more choice, control, and convenience.