SGIN provides pay-to use Service offerings that are available to industry, government and academia. If you are interested in purchasing any of the following services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canned Analysis Report of the SGIN Smart Energy Benchmarking Project which provides a comprehensive summary of the results of the benchmarking study.
To be Launched in 2023
SGIN provides expertise and resources to create smart energy industry reports. Topics covered in these reports could include analysis of smart energy key market trends, challenges, and opportunities, case studies, industry news and key players, smart energy supply chain analysis across Canada, and government policy and regulation reviews.
Trade Mission Planning & Delivery
SGIN helps government to promote their local industry in foreign markets. We provide services such as:
Trade mission planning and delivery
SGIN offers trade mission planning and delivery services in efforts to enable collaboration and exchange ideas and opportunities within the Smart Grid and Energy sectors. Delivery includes::
- Identify target markets and potential business partners.
- Development of Smart Energy exporter report.
- Research and analyze industry trends and regulations
- Develop a customized plan for the trade mission.
- Coordinate logistics, such as travel and accommodations.
- Facilitate meetings and networking opportunities with relevant companies and organizations.
- Provide ongoing support and follow-up after the mission.
- Evaluate the success of the mission and provide recommendations for future efforts.
- Help to create and maintain relationships with potential partners
The community engagement service offering is designed to help with implementation of electrification plans and includes:
- Building partnerships with community organizations, businesses, and local government to promote smart energy technology and practices.
- Creating opportunities for SGIN community members to provide feedback, ask questions and voice concerns about smart energy projects.
- Hosting public events, workshops, and informational sessions
- Encouraging community-led initiatives and projects that promote smart energy
Leadership Forums, Workshops, and Conferences
As part of engaging the community, SGIN hosts leadership forums to explore opportunities in digital energy. By hosting such forums and bringing several different perspectives together, SGIN is able to have a collaborative approach to prioritizing activities and shaping messaging within the energy ecosystem.
SGIN organizes several workgroups that gather on a regular basis to tackle a set of evolving topics in the energy industry (technology benefits, electrification pathway, greenhouse gas reduction pathway, distributed energy resource pathways). Our association aids in providing solutions for the challenges addressed in such workshops.
Conference Design Services
SGIN has significant experience with organizing and executing educational events within the energy industry. SGINs is focused on fostering collaboration with governments, utilities, the business community, technology vendors, media, engineering, NGO/non-profits, and economic development agencies within the energy industry to accelerate the pace of Canada’s energy transition.
* Government Support services are priced per project.