- This event has passed.
INDUSTRY EVENT: 2022 Decentralised Energy Forum
November 8, 2022 - November 10, 2022
#DEF2022: The future is here. You should be too.
Accelerating the adoption of #sustainableenergy innovations has never been more important. #netzero is the future of energy… and the future is here.
We invite you to the 2022 Decentralised Energy Forum (#DEF2022). Our theme is #Energy for a Net Zero Future. You will meet the most innovative minds in the energy industry in the beautiful #fairmont Château Laurier in Ottawa from November 8-9, 2022.
-Erin Bradley, Head of Business Development RNG Canada, Shell
-Jana Gerber, North America Microgrid President, Schneider Electric
-Andre Bernier, Director General, Natural Resources Canada
-Check our event webpage for 2022 Speakers
- Debunking Net Zero
- Pathways to Net Zero Industry
- A New Era of Sustainability
- And more…
Exciting event features:
- Business Matchmaking event, a facilitated networking session that will introduce you to your next business deal
- Boozy Brunch, featuring mimosas, coffee & Bailey’s, Caesars, and innovative ideas
- Gamechanger #pitchcompetition, eight of the most promising innovative #startup companies
- #cocktail Networking Party, dive deeper into #business discussions
- And more…
You will leave with many new and meaningful connections with blue chip companies, innovative start-ups, legislators, investors, and thought leaders to help turn your promising projects into a thriving reality.
The future is here. Register today so you can be too.
The Decentralised Energy Canada Team