- This event has passed.
INDUSTRY EVENT: Marine Renewables Canada Annual Conference
November 24, 2021 - November 25, 2021
Don’t miss out – online registration is now open for the upcoming Marine Renewables Canada Annual Conference (Nov. 24-25, 2021)!
This year Marine Renewables Canada’s Annual Conference will explore how tidal, wave, offshore wind, and river current energy can play a role in the energy transition – and in turn, how development of these resources can create new inclusive and sustainable economic opportunities. Over the course of two days, industry leaders and experts will provide insight on market opportunities, current industry activity and progress, and work underway to enable sector growth.
Key features of the conference will include:
- Insight on net zero strategies and implementation in the electricity and ocean sectors
- Identification of new markets and innovation opportunities for marine renewable energy
- Highlights on Canadian achievements, milestones, and progress by industry leaders
- Insight and discussion on Indigenous involvement and perspectives
- Updates on initiatives and research that are enabling sector development
- Industry showcase profiling industry capabilities and expertise
- Networking opportunities that will help build connections and support emerging industry needs
The Marine Renewables Canada conference represents the largest and most significant event of the year for Canada’s marine renewable energy industry. We welcome and encourage other sectors to attend and discover opportunities to get involved in this growing industry.
For more information and to register, visit there website here.