All-Energy is the definitive event for collaboration among the renewable energy sector. With over 250 exhibitors and nearly 600 speakers across two days, it’s a chance to connect and hear from the biggest supplier and figures in our journey to reach net zero. Join companies such as ScottishPower, SSE, bp, Shell, Vestas and Siemans Gamesa alongside representatives from the offshore and onshore wind, solar energy, hydrogen industries, marine renewables, energy storage and more for All-Energy 2023. With decarbonisation being more important than ever before, it’s vital that we come together and stay part of the conversation.
Why should your company attend Enlit Europe with SGIN & Econext?
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, potential buyers, investors and/or partners in Europe.
- Find partner and business opportunities with the delegates from across Canada.
- Compare your product/service with international competitors.
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets.
- Gain insights and market intelligence.
- Increase visibility of your product or service.
- Meet key regulatory bodies.
- Participate in SGIN & Econext networking event.
- It is an excellent event for members looking to get involved in implementation projects.
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Participate in a site visit organized by SGIN & Econext.