Interested in attending Enlit Europe with SGIN?
Through Atlantic Trade and Investment Growth Agreement (ATIGA) funding support, the Smart Grid Innovation Network Canada Inc. (SGIN) has collaborated with the provinces of Alberta, Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador to lead a mission of 10-15 Atlantic Canadian companies and energy sector stakeholders to explore business opportunities in the smart energy systems sector in European markets by participating in Enlit Europe Conference and Trade Show held in Frankfurt Germany on November 29th – December 1st, 2022.
This is a unique opportunity for a select group of companies to showcase their capabilities and solutions to an international audience made up of key decision- makers and professionals. In conjunction with the Enlit Europe Conference and Trade Show, participants will also be able to take part in one site visit with the potential of an additional site visit to either Norway or Switzerland. The additional site visit is dependent on availability, travel restrictions and interest from the SGIN group attendees.
Why should your company attend Enlit Europe with SGIN?
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, potential buyers, investors and/or partners in Europe.
- Find partner and business opportunities with the delegates from across Canada.
- Compare your product/service with international competitors.
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets.
- Gain insights and market intelligence.
- Increase visibility of your product or service.
- Meet key regulatory bodies.
- Participate in SGIN networking events.
- It is an excellent event for members looking to get involved in implementation projects.
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service.
- Participate in a site visit organized by SGIN.
- Receive discounted rates on Enlit Europe summit passes.
Visit our Enlit Europe page here for more information!